I realize that my brain is a bit of mush after today’s brainstorm, but I went on reddit to scan the oddity of news and came across this gem of a video.
While I realize in parts of the world, you have laws and rules and people tend to know right from wrong and follow them. What has happened inside the USA appears to be the death of common sense with legalism. We have a precedence based legal system and 70% of the planets lawyers for only 5% of the worlds population.
While it is apparent that there is a bigger or deeper neighborhood issue going on here, it just shows how miserable and/or bent on revenge some folks will do with their “privacy” lines of stuff and issues.
The Best and most optimistic percentage I have for the shared economy of the future where resources are optimized is 33% of the population will use these features. The other 67% will cling to their “stuff, property, and money” with a “its’ mine!” mentality.
But I really have no words for this video. I realize the guy is simply doing his job, has been instructed to enforce the “law” of which at any one time, anyone in America can be charged with three crimes. (Yes, there are that many laws)
But I really would love to know what he thought driving up to this house and away from it after doing his job.
Was it something like, “what the heck am I wasting my time here with this woman complaining and these guys making some bbq?”
It this where my home country is heading? Pulled Pork, Ribs, Brisket, Chicken and Sausages will be the new American Outlaw?
meanwhile, you can go into a bait shop and buy bullets and a gun. go figure