Today is just a strange day. Here are the fragments of my scattered mind
1) I could sit in a locked lab for about 6 weeks and work straight through trying to get 4-6 ideas flushed out into concept form. The reality is that with “normal” life, it won’t work out that way.
2) I have a German test in two hours and I really have no clue what to think or do.
3) The obesity statistics got the better of me, so I rounded up some rudimentary statistics with research paper. In one study the majority of people were not affected genetically by the obesity genetic. As a study, it said about 12% of the males had a genetic disposition to crave more calories and eat. When I looked at the USA studies on obesity. It said 65% of the population is overweight, and 33% is obese. It appears the “pill” therapy is simply another great way to make a lot of money just masking the problem instead of using a common sense solution to eradicate the problem.
4) To be fair, my BMI says I am morbidly obese, yet, with hydrostatic bodywieght testing, I am below average. Thus, I do question what exactly is the idea of obese. My insurance guys used to have to call the company and say, “no he isn’t fat, he is just bigger than most.”
5) I was all excited to actually do some work in Switzerland, there is an Elton john concert. I did shows in Singapore and Hong Kong years ago, so I figured, “why not” go do something mindless, work a stadium show. I guess i might be working for free, as they actually paid me in tickets. How a guy that doesn't speak German or know the local environment sell them? while frustrated, if I can’t sell them, I will just write a note at hand it to the box office, “I am new to your country, since I can’t sell these, please give them to someone that wants tickets." I guess it is more pass it forward labor? the language is killing me here.
6) So I will make some coffee, study, and leave you with an image of Switzerland and its beautiful mountains. Ciao